Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome to my blog




Well I have decided to give a go at blogging. I have been following quite a few blogs lately. I don't know if anyone will find my writings any useful.




A little about me.....I am single and live near Topeka, Kansas. I am a loving aunt to 4 boys and a girl. I am a proud, loving daughter to three wonderful people. My mom is awesome and puts up with me and my brothers crap. I am lucky to have a stepfather who treats me as his own. Unfortunately my father was called to heaven in July 2000. I support adults with developmental disablities. My work brings me fun and meaning to my life.




I have several hobbies. The top dog of my hobbies right now is scrapbooking. I got started scrappin when I had to keep an album for one of the guys at work. I still scrap for him but can not publish any of it. I scrap memories for myself and my family to enjoy. I also am a diehard Topeka Roadrunners fan and Nascar fan. I also enjoy cross stitching, crocheting, and watching tv.




Right now I am participating in a 12 Days of Christmas Cards Contest on Mon Ame Memories. You can check out some of my creations above.

No comments:

Post a Comment