Here is the recipe for my requested Banana Pudding Dessert. Everyone at work loves it when I make it.
1 box Vanilla Wafers
3 small boxes of Banana Cream Pudding
Milk to make Pudding
4 to 6 bananas sliced in coins
1 tub thawed Cool Whip
1 jar marichino Cherries (optional)
- Line a 9x13inch pan with Wafers..Save about 10 or so for decoration.
- Place sliced bananas in pan randomly.
- Mix Pudding according to directions.
- Pour Pudding in pan.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Crumble reserved wafers and sprinkle over top.
- Swirl syrups on top.
- Place drained marichino cherries on top.
- Chill for atleast 30 minutes.
I will see about posting a layout for this recipe over the weekend.