Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sorry Its been a while.

Well I started this blog then got really distracted with life and have not updated it in a while. My life has been really busy with the holidays, hockey, work and scrapbooking. This past weekend I worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and we had hockey games Friday and Saturday. It was also Super Bowl Weekend and Mon Ame Memories ( http://www.monamememories.com )had a weekend online crop. So I spent my weekend very busy.

I got several layouts done especially during the superbowl..I think this was the first year in a while that I really did not watch it.

So here are a few of the layouts I did. Sorry if the images are bad quality...Need to improve my photo taking for posting online.




Pre-Season NHL in Kansas City The above challenge was for Selena's Sketch Challenge. Here is the link for the forum with the sketch http://www.monamememories.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1240

Supplies: Scrappin Sports & More pp,misc ribbon, Stickopotaus xxl sticker, Embossing powder, Technique Tuesday Stamps
Special Figurines: This layout was created for a Recipe Challenge. The recipe included 3 pp, lace or ribbon, 2 photos, journaling, and buttons. By the way my name was drawn for the prize on this layout.

Supplies: DCWV Spring Stack (2008) pp and tag sticker and letter stickers, BoBunny buttons, Michael's Sugar and spice ribbon
The above lay out titled Precious Moments Chapel was created for the 3rd down Challenge. It required you to use 3 printed papers, 3 words in title, 3 buttons, and 3 stickers (not letters).

Supplies: DCWV Spring Stack (2008)pp and journaling block, BoBunny buttons, Stickeroni(hallmark) stickers, Michaels Sugar & Spice ribbon, Van Dyke ink, Fiskars Stamps


I did two additional layouts and will upload additional photos latter.

By the way WeScrap is having a online crop this weekend hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment