Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun Weekend

Well this was a fun weekend. I had a totally fun weekend with my mom. Our trip to Chesterfield, MO (St. Louis area) was delightful. We shopped both Friday and Saturday. Friday evening we went out to dinner with hockey friends and then went and cheered on the Topeka Roadrunners. Unfortunately we lost and therefore placed 2nd in the division for the regular season. Saturday it was raining but we shopped anyway. I eventually found the Butterfly House and we totally enjoyed the up close and personal experience with butterflies from tropical countries. I'll post a picture or two later (they definately will be scrapped.)

Saturday night it was like the pressure was off and the Roadrunners beat the Bandits in a shootout. We saw the team off and wished them a save ride home. They drove for about an hour and a half before having to pull off due to the snow storm. All the fans stayed over night at the DoubleTree in Chesterfield and had a blast. I enjoyed my strawberry margaritas-made extra strong and in my big "water mug".

I took lots of pictures and will be printing them off this week. I am getting ready for next weeks crop at wescrap.

Oh by the way wescrap is having a boot camp for a DT member. Haven't decided to join yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment