Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's been a while

I have been offline for a while. Finally my brother has setup a wireless home network and I will be able to go to my favorite sites to post.

I have not been scrappin' alot--lost my mojo recently. But tomorrow I must get cards done for my wescrap.com card swap.

I have volunteered to present at the Building a Better Tomorrow Conference in Kansas City in June. I am a replacement presenter so my name is not on the website. My presentation is the Capturing Memories and Meaning. I am excited to be able to help present on scrapbooking for the people you support or yourself for that matter. The conference is geared towards professionals, support staff, individual and families of those with developmental disablities. You can check out the conference info here. http://www.bbtcon.com


The hockey season is coming to an end. I am looking forward to our last regular season home games and a bus trip. The Roadrunners will make the playoffs and we will have playoff games in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment